Sunday, March 21, 2010

How To Get Chicken Grease Out Of Cotton Clothes



Vettriano The landscape through the dirt of a train. The lasica dust spots from the rain in a row, systematic, reminiscent of a painting aboriginal. My reflection, the hair on the face, the headphones from which comes the music. There is something divine in music and those who play it in his devotion and perseverance of the year, the will to succeed in something you believe. Here's what toghether a good painter, musician, writer, cook, carpenter, and anyone with passion. The flame that feeds the art that is in them.
Sometimes I wonder if my flame is still burning but weak, or if only I forgot that there is .... I may have left the pilot burner in place, but the flame goes out ... In this case I'd better hurry to do something because if I am going to blow up gas-filled ... fault of beans last night?

0 comments:

Post a Comment