Monday, September 15, 2008

Toshiba 440cdt Usb Drivers

Welcome back

Driiiiiiin Driiiiiiiiin .... Helpdesk, Hello?

Yes, Mark is ready, just got back from holiday and I can not remember the password resets .... me?
IO: (clikketiclikkete. .....) ok done, greetings.

Driiiiiiin Driiiiiiiiin .... Helpdesk Hello?

Good morning to you, I am just back from holiday and can not remember the password you can reset it ...?
IO: (clikketiclikkete. .....) ok done, greetings.

Driiiiiiin Driiiiiiiiin .... Helpdesk, Hello?

you hear, I forget the password ... know how it is ... I have just returned from holiday ... can reset it?
IO: (clikketiclikkete. .....) ok done, greetings.

pass type 40 calls the same and we begin to reach the limit ....

Driiiiiiin Driiiiiiiiin .... Helpdesk, Hello?

Look, I do not remember the pwd of the PC .... know how it is ... (interrupting the user ...) Sisi, it is ... I can wait in line for a moment? I do a transaction ...
USER: Ok please, go ahead!

IO: I search your PC ...... and here it is ....
play the card of Vate Mosconi !! (the mute button Phone ...):

Go Germano, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHOOSE !!!!!


ATTACCOOOOOO PORTANNAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!

* then I take off the Mute button from the phone. *

IO: Here I am, excuse the wait ... (clikketiclikkete. .....) ok done, greetings.

normal day in late August ....









0 comments:

Post a Comment