Monday, June 21, 2010

Does Grey Goose Contain Yeast

Life - Gigi D'Alessio (2010)

Versión en Italian

I wish it was a song to give emotion
with unusual words I try to write you
on a sheet of white milk is a star that reflects
your eyes from the cradle to shed light in the night
little more than half a meter worth everything to me already
but do not know that for someone like you I was worth
much love

Life starts here your life
because God gave me a boundless love
forgiveness of sin began and never finished
and that carry within me
I'll be there ready to defend yourself from evil
at odds with a fever will not make it up ever
will fight against the pain so you do not ever suffer
'll always be beside you
are life for me
you six something special, you're light of my heart

will see the clouds come
then dissolve in the Sun
just enough to swallow a spring
I will be the true friend to play with you
find anyone in the world that will speak to me
with love

will tell you that I was a big
then there will be somebody ' count for nothing else to say
but in the end what matters is that you'll be important
who can love you more than me, nobody
You are the true wealth my
you are the meeting of two hearts
a hut of sweetness
you the My time in the future, which collects daily
every beat you
are life for me

Before you were child My
of my father and my mother's son, also I've been
but it was not enough time and all that I miss
perhaps a caress More
I wanted I also
but I was not God

Life Here begins your life
try to go barefoot
crosses your path
is down in climb
to look for in an answer to your every day because
be happy like me
just like me
to your child's talk about you
be happy like me
just like me
to Your child's talk di te

Life - Gigi D'Alessio
English translation

was a song I want to give an emotion
with unusual words I try to write to you
on a blank milk is a star that reflects
your eyes from the cradle lights at night make
feet shortly after everything and for me worth
but no one I know that you
worth as much love

Life your life starts here
because God has given me boundless love
of forgiveness of sin started and never finished
and I've got inside there
I will be soon to defend the evil will
cuffs make no fever never increase
fight against pains not to make you never suffer
'll always be near you
are life for me
you are anything special, are the light of my heart

will see the clouds come
after the sun dissolve into
only enough to swallow the spring
will be the true friend to play with you
find anyone in the world who will speak
me with love

will tell you that I was great
there will be after someone else to tell you that I had nothing
but in the end that counts is that will be important for you
who can love you more than me, none
you who are my true riches
you in meeting of two hearts
a sweet cabin
are the future in my time every day collecting
each you beat
are life for me

Before you were my son your
of my father and my mother I too have been the son
but not enough time and all that I need
is perhaps a touch more
I too would have wanted
but I was not God

Life your life starts here
test leave here with bare feet through
your street
is downhill or uphill
each day to seek an answer to your whys
be happy as I
surely as I
to your son will talk to you
be happy as I
surely as I
to your son will speak to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment