Thursday, June 24, 2010

Karin Germany Sailboat Canister

Thousand days of you and me - Claudio Baglioni (1990) Shivering and

Italian version

my nascosi in te Io Then I hid
by all and all for no longer find me
and now that everyone back in place
free at last and not knowing what to do

Do not let a guilty plea or a
I hurt for not doing so your life
you were standing against the sky and I so
sorry I stood accused stand up

Who's next you
breathe your smell
thinking it's my
I envy you and we did the world
never would have won
against a billion people
and a story goes to hell
knew to go there I

We separated a bit 'as we joined
doing nothing and then there was nothing to do
except that we do it slowly and fled
away where you can not think anymore

We ended before he We ended
because that did not end our love
have you wanted and only then I could
when I realized that I was there to catch you

Who will want me after you
will take your wardrobe
and that disorder
you left on my sheets
going away so
as our first scene
only way that we went back
help whoever

teach you what
us learn together
not understand and never
What if there was really
that moment of eternity that there
thousand days of you and me

Meet
an old friend of mine
the memory of me
forever for all that time
in questo addio di te io my innamorerò

thousand days of you and me - Claudio Baglioni
English Translation

I hide in you after you've encoder
for all and all for no more finding me
and now we're back each to his own place
finally free and mooch

Do not let a guilty plea or a
I have done wrong in your life do not
you were standing against the sky and I well
accused suffering led me lift me

Who will be here after you
breathe your scent
thinking that is my
me and you that we envy the world
we had never beaten
against a million people
and history will whores
go I knew

We split a bit as we join
doing nothing and had done nothing after
if we do it slowly fugamos
away where we can no more think

ended before it ended we
because that our love had so
just wanted to have and now I run away
when you realize that I was there to take you

Who will want me after you
will take your wardrobe
and the disorder
that you have left on my sheets
Stepping away so
as our first scene
just went back
meeting who

teach what
we both learned together
and did not understand
never
what kinds has been really
that moment is eternal
thousand days of you and me

I present
an old friend
the memory of me
forever for all that time
in this farewell Yo Me Enamore de ti

0 comments:

Post a Comment