Friday, February 25, 2011

Doritos Nachos In A Bag

Haul Acqua & Sapone

Again Good evening girls! XD
I have just returned from Acqua & Sapone, where I was to buy some little things for a little surprise ... and some little things for me! Those never fail!


Let's see what I bought ...






- Venus Schuima Relaxing Shower orchid, pink and avocado € 0.59 (250 ml)

- Life-giving Venus Seaweed Shower Gel Atlantic sea salt and € 0.59 (250 ml)


- Hand Cream and nails Dermogella € 2.90 (75 ml)


- Water & Soap Body Soap Shea Butter € 0.99 (250 g)


- Rimmel Stay Glossy No 160 Stay my Rose € 8.40 (5.5 ml - 24 months)



I have not bought more otherwise my sister would have kicked me, given what I spent last weekend Ihihih! But what can you do ... just can not resist * _ *


Now I leave and do not miss the next post ... I will write in a few minutes ... because I'll do a little ad! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment