Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wart On Inside Of Lip

Essence Black Mascara Mania

Good afternoon my dear readers! : D
Today I want to talk about the Essence of Line Black Mascara Mania.


It 's a volumizing mascara, or so it says. In fact, he even the brush bristles with very dense and it's nice chubby: D


But in terms of volume, I would say that it gives.
fact I use it during the day, when I want to effect a natural enough.
separates the lashes well and does not leave lumps.
This is the effect on my lashes:

FIRST





AFTER




say that the difference is not great! : D

fact, as I prefer the mascara Essence Multi action pink version.

Recommended or to Avoid? Recommended for a daytime look or a natural look anyway. But if you want a "dramatic" better to opt for another. However for the price (2,99 €) you can please! : D

for now there is nothing else to say. A big kiss! At the next review!

0 comments:

Post a Comment