Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pityriasis Roseanot Going Away

Tag # 1: 40 questions about the makeup

Again ragazzuole good evening! : D As I quite like the tags, tonight I want to make one. This tag is a very "famous" (eheheh!), it also runs on youtube a long time. Well, let's proceed to the questions are many ...

- How often do you wash your face? usually two in the morning and evening before going to sleep. But if I go out at night, I re-me-up removal and makeup, then fly to three times.
- What is your skin type (dry, combination, oily, acne, ...)? Fat with tendency to acne in the "prophetic" days ...: D
- What soap / product use to wash your face? dell'Avena
Cleansing Gel - you exfoliate your skin? Since I use regularly every night of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish with cloth muslin I no longer need.
- What brand of exfoliator do you use? Now no before Bottega Verde.
- What moisturizer do you use? Alterno the face cream to peach and orange blossom with dell'Erbolario Cleneance Colorless emulsion oats.
- Use the eye cream? Yes, when the gel around the eyes of Collistar line normal to dry skin (the products are color-coded pink).
- You have (or have ever had) acne-prone skin? Unfortunately, although lately it seems the situation improved.
- Use (or have never used) "Pro-Activ (acne treatment)? No.

- What foundation do you use? For now, the two foundations of Debby, mat solution and lasting solution ... but I'm almost finished, and will be changed upon a foundation from Sephora and one of Kiko, I'll discuss later.
- What spell do you use? I use several, my favorite, which will buy for sure, are Full Coverage Concealer of Kiko, the AffiniTone of concealer Concealer Maybelline and Soft Focus at Kiko.
- How did you find the undertone of your skin? Sincerely casulae so, in fact I noticed that the foundation with pink undertones can be seen on the skin, while those with yellow undertones blend well.
- What do you think of fake eyelashes? are very fantastic and enhance all types of makeup, even the most simple. I never used, but recently I purchased those Kiko's, and I soon I also show its skills with the use of false eyelashes.
- You know you should change mascara every 3 months? Yes, but usually do not do it: D
- What brand of mascara do you use? Essence and lately I'm feeling a mascara of The Body Shop.
- Sephora or MAC? Mac
- You have the MAC pro card? No, the only Mac I have a brush, but I decided to buy almost anything you want ... but very slowly because it is quite expensive as a brand.
- What tools do you use during the makeup application (brushes, sponges, ...)? Both, depending on what I have to use them. At the time scouring for foundations and concealers, t
will for the Full coverage concealer kiko, in that case use the paintbrush. brushes for everything else.
- Use eye shadow bases? Yes, both use the Pencil Chresy, both longlasting stick eyeshadow Kiko, who of Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Use primer for the face? Yes, Mat Base of Kiko, and I recently also bought a pearlescent base of Bottega Verde.
- What is your favorite eyeshadow? not really have an eye shadow preferred, but what I use most often since I purchased the Color Eyeshadow Duo Sphere of Kiko No 200, in shades of brown and nutty.
- Use the black pencil or liquid eyeliner? always a black pencil, but yesterday for the first time in my life I decided to buy an eyeliner, that of the Essence.
- you "blind" is often the eye with a pencil? Before you, not anymore: D
- What do you think of the pigments? A little difficult to apply them without dirty oneself around the face, but offer unique tones and reflections.
- Use Mineral Makeup? Only mineral powders for now.
- What is your favorite lipstick? A bare Kiko a limited edition summer last year, but can not remember the name.
- What is your favorite lip gloss? Lip Glaze # 13 Kiko
- What is your favorite blush? Clinique Fresh Bloom (color allover floral powdery eclat) No 03 almond blossom.
- make purchases on Ebay? No.
- Do you like the products from the brands "drugstore" (Maybelline, L'Oreal, Revlon)? Yes
- Go to the CCO's (make-up outlets - Lie in America: ()? Oh no, if they are hard to see it in America ...: D
- you ever been, or would you go to make up lesson? I never went to class but I'd really like makeup.
- 're clumsy in making the catch? I would say no, but sometimes I make a mess:)
- What is the "crime of make up (error in bad taste) that you hate? Eight pounds of foundation in the face ... or the black pencil around nude lips.
- style prefer bright colors or neutral colors? Neutral, though I like to experiment with tricks stained occasionally.
- Which star are always rigged it right? Scarlett Joanson (sucura not be written like this: P)
- If I had to leave the house with only one item of makeup, what do you take? Absolutely not without foundation, I can not afford it ...:(
- You may leave the house without makeup? Uhm again, maybe you without makeup, but not without foundation.
- think you're beautiful too no makeup? ...-.-... depends on periods where acne leave me alone ... maybe I can be decent eheheheh.
- What is the best brand / line make up your opinion? Essence some of the cheapest, Kiko average among those loved ones. On the Mac I can not express myself as I said why not own a brush, but after all hearsay I believe is the best, too bad for prices.
- What do you think the trick? I could not live without is my way of espremermi.


Mamma mia long tag, so many questions! Girls and a kiss good night! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment