Monday, March 14, 2011

23 Wweks And Upset Stomach

Shower Gel

Good afternoon my dear!
Today I'm here to tell you about a product for the body I'm using a few weeks. Since it is ending (thank goodness! Ihihih already bored me!) Wanted to talk.


The product in question is the Life-giving shower gel Atlantic seaweed and sea salts of Venus (250 ml). I have purchased from Acqua & Sapone deals in € 0.59, but I think you can find in all supermarkets (except Eurospin Todis and to my knowledge).



is part of the well-being, contains also moisturizing oils. E 'at physiological pH, dermatologically tested and is produced in Italy, precisely in Turin.

Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Lauryl Glucoside, COCAMIDOPROPYLAMINE Oxide, Polyquaternium-7, SODIUM PEG-7 OLIVE OIL, MARIS AQUA carboxylate, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, 2-bromo-2NITROPROPANE-I, 3-DIOL.BUTYLPHENYL, METHYLPROPIONAL.

honestly do not know what to say even a shower gel because it important is that cleanses the skin thoroughly! :) And that makes him like any other soap.
The skin remains hydrated.
The only thing wrong for me is the scent, while using far too strong but then disappeared without a trace when your skin is dry. Also I do not like this particular fragrance at all.

Recommended or to avoid? I do not know, I do not like the smell, but it is subjective. The rest is a normal shower gel.


you soon! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment