Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Is Direct Rewards

Haul Provencal and Venus

Good evening girls!
As usual I do not deny ever ... in fact today while I was shopping for a mistake (ahahaha do not believe anyone, especially my boyfriend ;)!!) have happened in front of the shelf products for personal care. ..: D Yuppi! And as usual I have not been able to resist the temptation to take away some whim!
fact I bought some little things I saw and wanted for some time buy ....:):)


Here's what I got:

- Provence Foam Bath herbal sectors sweet almond oil (400 ml - € 3.59)
- Provence Shampoo linseed herbal sectors (250 ml - € 3.80)
- Provence Balm herbal sectors linseed (200 ml - € 3.79)
- Venus Soap Liquid Face and Hands "Sensitive" (300 ml - € 1.49)

The one that I already knew of these products is the soap for face and hand of Venus. In fact, my mother bought it long ago, and I had tried to use a time to wash your face at night. I found there are really good, cleans well and leaves your face so-called "skin pulling." It 's really good.

For the moment I can not tell you more. I'll try de Provence products as soon as possible, but it will take a while before I can do the reviews because I have to dispose of a bubble bath and shampoos caterba various ...:)

you soon dear! Baciiiiii: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment