Friday, March 4, 2011

3d Butterfly Wedding Invitations3

Tag # 4: 50 questions about my life! *** ***

Here is a new tag! This I found on the World Review !



01 - you think you're beautiful / or?
enough
02 - you think you're cute / or?

Yes, but only after overcoming initial shyness with people who do not know!

03 - you think you're smart?
It

04 - you think you handle it with the opposite sex?
Something goes wrong I've got to have learned after 5 years with my boyfriend:)

05 - your astrological sign?
Capricorn

06 - sun or rain?
Sun!
07 - favorite season?
Estate, despite the heat and the mosquitoes ... ihihi damned!

08 - black or white chocolate?
White

09 - easier to laugh or cry?
Oh good question! Depends!

10 - reads the sentence of a film (I would write)
"Do not let fear of losing keep you from participating!" Cinderella Story
11 - what are you doing?
answer to the tag, and watch E! on Sky

12 - in the dress you care?
is a lot.

13 - how many times you brush your teeth?
morning, after lunch and evening.
14 - you get angry easily?
uhm no ... mmm ok a little bit! : P

15 - you have a vice?
The food ...: D But I can moderate it ... everyone says that nn one sees that I eat much:) Whew!

16 - a behavior that bothers you?
Envy and falsehood
17 - you are superstitious or not very

18 - person who never stop to see?
My boyfriend and my family
19 - Have you ever been in love and / or
they are now
20 - believe in love?
course

21 - failed because your last serious relationship?
The only serious that I had is that I am living! And I really hope not end!

22 - Have you ever had your heart broken?
It
23 - Have you ever broken my heart to someone?
Surely
24 - you're in love or your best friend?
It
25 - Have you ever loved someone without telling him?
Yes, but when I was little ...: P
26 - you're afraid to commit yourself seriously?
No, definitely not. I want to marry me, and I think that in a few years the wish will come true ... for the moment the difficulties only economic ...:)
27 - have had more than 5 serious relationships in your life?

No. 28 - you're missing someone now?
It
29 - are you happy?
The overall

30 - you're eating something?
No. .. but I did it before: P Small snack
31 - do you like someone?
My boyfriend

32 - the best day?
September 26, 2005, we got together ... we went in the same class, but that day my life changed!

33 - the worst day?
are two ... when I lost my grandfather when I lost my uncle ...

34 - the best year?
do not know ... all have had ups and downs

35 - already celebrated your birthday?
Yes, December 28
36 - without dieting?
Every so often, but in reality only to lose a few kiletti, at most 4: D

37 - the small hours?
It
38 - camping?
Yes, in Puglia for two years in a row, and Norway

39 - Have you ever left or condition?
Yes, unfortunately!
40 - you hugged someone?
course
41 - you've done something you regret / or?
Yes, many
42 - have suffered another person?
Yes ...
43 - you traveled abroad?
Almost every year

44 - the last person you hugged?
My boyfriend

4 5 - the last person you called?
My grandmother:)
46 - the last person you cried?
with my boyfriend yesterday, a small quibble: (
47 - your favorite word?
I do not have a

48 - there is life after death?
I hope so!
49 - the body part that you prefer?

eyes

50 - what do you fight to the death?
For people who love

I hope you like it ... the next post! Bach ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment