Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dancing Bear Megastreaming

Make up: how do I base my

Good evening girls! : D

Today I would like to focus this post on how I do my make-up base. Then, starting from foundation to blush and so on.

First, whatever the type of skin you have, essential for a good basic trick is to always apply a good cream, moisturizer or Matifying it. I will not tell you what I use because I have already spoken HERE and HERE .

Then, just after you apply the cream my face, I'm going to use a base for the foundation. Actually I do not do every morning, otherwise my pores would suffer, but only use a base when I go out or some special occasion.



Bottega Verde Base pearly makeup




;


Kiko Mat Base

After leaving the dry well base, step application of foundation. For the application does not use foundation brushes because I have not bought yet. One day I'll definitely try them.
For the moment I use the wipes, which I think is very comfortable to go to uniform color, with a lower risk of leaving stains or excess skin on the bottom.




Sorry for the dirty wipes but I have not had time to wash them before you post! : P

After spreading the bottom right, difettucci step to correct the spelling of my skin.




Lately I've also started using an illuminating concealer around the eyes, to give a look to my look fresh and cute! ;)

My skin type needs to force a powder, or even two hours later I find myself with my face in a terrible state. So the next step is precisely the application of a powder preferably opaque. Recently I have also experienced the application of the powder wetting it with thermal water brush. I get a result more lasting and absolutely no dust. I would say excellent discovery! :)


Teint Compact Powder Pure Essence Line PureSkine



of Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (or what's left! XD)


Hollywood Snow Powder Makeup


Snow Matte Powder Makeup


*** The mineral powders applications with the baby kabuki makeup of the snow because they are in a mini ***


Finally, if I feel like it and if I feel particularly Biancucci apply a thin layer of earth, but very little, I will not be a carrot! Eheheh!


Mat Club Sun Bronzing Powder Blondes Essence


Mosaic Compact Powder



The last step is the application of blush.


Et voila! You're done!

as you make your bed? Let me know if you have my own method, or advise if you know a better one. : D

you soon! Baciniiiii! ^ _ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment