Friday, March 11, 2011

Chemistry In Cars Easy

Lip Glaze Kiko

I'm back!
This will be a very quick review to speak in general of Kiko's Lip Glaze.


It 's a brilliant lip gloss, and gives the Kiko various colors, from the subtle to the most heated.
The product is contained in a clear plastic tube of 10 ml. The applicator is flared and allows a more consistent application and practice.


The product can be found in all the shops and Kiko site at a price of 4.50 €.


I've got one, but I would like to slowly buy the other because I really like the product.


The color I chose is the No 13 Caffelatte

has a creamy but not sticky, resist long, and is also lightly scented, which gives other points in his favor! :)
Another characteristic is the semi-transparent and glossy finish. It 's like a classic gloss but more opaque.



recommended or avoided? Absolutely Highly recommended! He was a great value for money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment