Friday, March 4, 2011

Fever Relativebradycardia

Liebster Blog # 1 Recipe: Tiramisu

Hello girls! This morning I'm at home ... no work, I have a terrible headache and a sore throat that wants to compete! : D
However I wanted to write this post! :)
Yesterday afternoon I made tiramisu for my boyfriend, who modestly loves it! Ahahahaha!

The recipe that I propose is tailored to me as a result of various tests

...:) I hope you like it!

Ingredients:

- 1 box of Pavesini
- a coffee maker for 4 people
- 4 and 1 / 2 tablespoons sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- 3 eggs
-
milk - chocolate chips
- cocoa powder




Procedure:

Prepare the coffee, diluted with cold milk and sweeten to taste (two tablespoons).




Separate egg yolks from the whites and add to first all the sugar (4 tablespoons plus 1 / 2).


Place the egg whites first, and then "eggnog" the egg yolks with sugar.
careful to turn the hoses in the same direction so that the eggs will unmount.


Combine mascarpone sabayon, and then combine this composed of the egg whites before, and continue beating up a little bit more with the whisk to mix everything well, until a smooth cream.


In bowl spread a layer of mascarpone cream (which we just finished to prepare), a layer of Pavesini soaked with coffee, and scatter a few drops of chocolate.


Continue to complete the layers until the last layer should be covered with cream. On the top layer, avoid putting chocolate chips, but filled with cocoa dust.
Serve cold)




Pronto! ^ _ ^

Bon appetit!



0 comments:

Post a Comment