Monday, March 7, 2011

Pattycakeonline Bilder

Haul Essence & Catrice

Good morning girls!
Yesterday I went to the Coin and obviously I could not resist ...:)
This is what I got:


- Limited Edition Lipstick Catrice Floralia n.C01 Walk in the Woods

- Rossetto Catrice Limited edition Expect the Unexpected


- Ciglia finte Essence Fancy Lashes


- Liquid Eyeliner Catrice n. 010 Blackest Black


- Lipstick Essence n. 43 Kiss You, n. 45 This is me, n. 46 Fashionista


- Silky Touch Blush Essence n. 20 Babydol



- Essence Eyeshadow n. 25 go all girlie

- eyeliner essence black mania


- Catrice constrasting duo kajal Limited edition Expect the unexpected


- Catrice Absolute Eyecolour limited edition Floralista n. C05 Walk in the woods


- Lipliner essence n. 01 Soft rose




- Ciglia finte Catrice Limited edition Glamourama


course as always I can not put prices on the ticket as they do not distinguish the various products, but every product has not been paid more than € 5.

I am posting more photos ...:)

Until next time, a kiss! ^ _ ^







0 comments:

Post a Comment