Wednesday, March 16, 2011

6 Weeks Pregnant Cervix Feels Low

The Provence

Good evening girls,
I have recently returned from the supermarket where, in addition to the ingredients for the birthday cake that my grandmother 79 years ago tomorrow (!!!), I got groped more than products from the Provence. I know, I know, I recently fixed. :)


Let's see what I bought:



  • Sweet almond oil - 100% pure cold-pressed ( 250 ml - 6.00 €)
  • Bubble Bath at Shea - with pure shea butter (400 ml - € 3.59)
  • Aleppo soap - laurel oil 8% handmade vegetable € 100 (125 g - 2,15 €)
I'm falling in love with this brand because the products are a natural addition to being affordable price.
Just think of the sweet almond oil for Bottega Verde is € 20.00 and are not even sure that it contains only sweet almond oil, certainly there is the addition of perfume, which is not in that of the Provencal c 'is!
Anyway I will make further reviews of both oils ...

soon girls! Bach! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment