Friday, March 11, 2011

Acrostic Poems On Peru

Bottega Verde Body Lotion Talasso

Hello girls!
Since I'm a little behind with the reviews, I sbizzarisco today! Eheheh! Now do not exaggerate if I can but I want to do 3 / 4, since the weekend I'll be involved with the study. :)
Well start with talk about a product for body shop Green, that the body of the milk line Talasso .



This is a pack of 50 ml that I bought on sale at € 1 during the previous balances.
The product in question You can find it in stores or online at Bottega Verde site.
in its actual size can be found at € 19.99 per 200 ml.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dicaprylyl carbonate, cyclomethicone, glycerin, aqua maris, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, Dimethicone, Alluminium starch, octenylsuccinate, phenoxyethanol, parfum, tocopheryl, acetate, polyglycerin-2, polyhydroxystearate, caramel, ethylhexylglycerin, benzyl salicylate, hexyl Cinnamal, CI 42090, CI 14700, sodium chloride, butylophenyl methylpropional, linalool, geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl, 3-Cyclohexene, carboxaldehyde.

It 's a moisturizer and invigorating sea water and Vitamin E.

I found it quite moisturizing and easily absorbed. But I'm not going buy it because of the smell is terrible! I honestly can not stand it. Obviously going to taste. However overall it is a normal moisturizer, with nothing so special that justifies the price. At least in my opinion. Good thing I have bought for 1 €! :)

recommended or avoided? To avoid both the smell and for the price excessive.

you have never tried it? What do you think?



0 comments:

Post a Comment