Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How To Get A Sabo Spectrobes Origins

Kiko Face Make Up Haul fixer

I'm back again tonight to make a brief review.


Now I want to talk about a product that I use for quite some time now, and I had already tried last year in another version (it was part of a limited edition of which escapes me at the moment the name!;) sorry!).


The product of which I speak is the Face makeup fixer of Kiko.
course Kiko products are online and in stores Kiko:)






The price is € 7.90 per 75 ml.
The vial is in spray form, which allows you to spray the product well on the whole face.

I do not use every day, but only on special occasions when I can not touch up the makeup and I have to be "perfect" for many hours at a time. I also tried to elaborate tricks and quite dark.
I found there are fine and I noticed that the trick ... more resistant to at least 2 / 3 more hours without having to stay in touch.

The smell is not the best, in fact very reminiscent of the hairspray. But still disappears when applied. During the application
eyes must be closed (but go!?!: P). It should be sprayed at a distance of 20 cm from the face and care should be taken to pass smoothly over the face, including the contour and neck if you put the fondotina and powder.

This product contains alcohol cosmetics.

recommended or avoided? Recommended, definitely.

At the next review! Kisses! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment