Thursday, March 10, 2011

Caribbean Clothing History

Foundation Debby Mat Solution

Hello girls,
Today I would like to talk about the foundation of Debby Mat Solution.
You can find this brand from Acqua & Sapone. I think it costs about € 8 for 30 ml.
This is the foundation in question:

I chose the 102 Natural colors in shades of beige. I think it is therefore suitable for a yellow undertone.
E 'and long-lasting anti-imperfection, of course, non-comedogenic.


I find it good enough for the duration, less for coverage. In fact it does not cover much more pronounced imperfections, but it is light, well evens the complexion and the effect lasts me crazy, with a blush on, more or less 3 / 4 hours. After that starts to look a certain lucidity, though not excessive. However, after 6 hours I have to remove it because it no longer holds.


recommended or avoided? I recommend it, because it will buy for sure. Maybe not the best around, but among the cheapest ones can be a viable alternative.




At the next review! ^ _ ^ Baciiiii

0 comments:

Post a Comment